Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wild Birds, Art & Networking



This morning I woke up thinking it is time to quit belly-aching and get to promoting what I do. Here is a photo of what I have been doing this week. I started this week with this painting. Since completing it, I painted another of the same still life and have nearly completed third larger one. This one is an acrylic painted on an 11"x14" Artist Canvas Board by Winsor & Newton TM. The subject is a Thanksgiving Cactus grown by Jean (my wife). The painting shown may be yours for $35 plus $5 shipping and sales tax if appropriate to your state. It will be shipped from Georgia. The background of the photo is of Bluebird nestboxes we sell at Mountain Nature & Wild Bird Supply. This week I started painting in earnest again. The plan is to resume doing a painting a week, a continuation of several weeks worth of painting earlier this year.

No comments: